The structure of Coram
- Design, production and delivery of products for bathroom & showering
The Coram activities, which focus on products for the bathroom and showering, are organized in five business units, which offer the products of the different brands in each region, in short “one face to the customer”. The Business units are facilitated by four functional units, in which knowledge is bundled for the group and as much synergy as possible is created.
The five business units focus on the sales and marketing of our brands Sealskin, Geesa, Tiger, Esbada, Impey and Coram Showers. These are:
- Coram DIY, focused on the sanitary market within DIY and E-Commerce. We offer a wide range of sanitary products from different brands through this business unit, so we always have a suitable offer for our retailers. We do this not only within the Benelux, but Europe wide. With our many years ofexperience in the market, a dedicated team and with a focus on innovation and our brands, we try to support our customers as optimally as possible.
- Coram Hospitality & Projects, focused on the international professional sanitary market. This includes the delivery of bathrooms for hotels, cruise ships, holiday parks and other business projects. To meet the wishes of our customers, we are always looking for smart solutions, special applications and creative ideas. We work closely with our clients, mostly architects and project developers. We listen to their specific wishes and requirements, translate them into custom work and then realize bathrooms that meet all expectations.
- Coram Benelux, focused on the sanitary market within Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Coram Benelux is the reference in the field of shower solutions and accessories for retailers, e-tailers, installers and wholesalers, through a dedicated portfolio of products and brands, unrivalled service and being ‘easy to do business with’.
- Coram Nordic, has been a distributor of bathroom accessories for more than 50 years. As the Norwegian market leader, they represent the Coram brands Tiger, Sealskin, Geesa and carry the self-developed brand Esbada. Coram Nordic also represents the Duschy, Simplyhuman, Plumbo, Mellerud and Pax brands. Coram Nordic focuses primarily on bathroom accessories where quality, design, comfort and ease of use are paramount.
- Coram UK, focused on the bathrooms in the United Kingdom. The products are designed using high-quality materials and innovative engineering techniques. When it comes to shower enclosures, shower trays and bath screens, we are experts. At Coram UK it’s all about engineering and design talent. It is about developing products that add style to bathrooms and that offer the perfect experience for professional installers and their customers.
These business units are supported by powerful functional units: Finance, HR, IT, Digital, Marketing & Product Management, Design & Product Development and Supply Chain.
We strive to be an even more relevant partner for our business partners and their clients in order to ultimately achieve our ambitious growth ambitions.