The structure of Coram
- Design, production and delivery of products for bathroom & showering
- Full service plastic injection molding, production and assembly (DPI)
The Coram activities, which focus on products for the bathroom and showering, are organized in five business units, which offer the products of the different brands in each region, in short “one face to the customer”. The Business units are facilitated by four functional units, in which knowledge is bundled for the group and as much synergy as possible is created.
The five business units focus on the sales and marketing of our brands Sealskin, Geesa, Tiger, Esbada, Impey and Coram Showers. These are:
- Coram DIY, aimed at DIY and E-commerce customers in Europe;
- Coram Hospitality & Projects, focused on the global hotel and cruise market and projects;
- Coram Benelux, aimed at retailers, installers and wholesalers in the Benelux;
- Coram Nordic focused on retail and installers in Norway and Sweden;
- Coram UK focused on retail, installers and wholesalers in the UK and Ireland.
We strive to be an even more relevant partner for our business partners and their clients in order to ultimately achieve our ambitious growth ambitions.